Opening Ceremonies: The Conference will open at 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Nominations: Pursuant to Article VII, Section 7, of the OAPFF Constitution & By-Laws, Officer nominations will be first order of business Wednesday, May 18, 2022.
Election of Officers: Pursuant to Article VII of the OAPFF Constitution & By-Laws: Election of District Vice-Presidents – Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at lunch recess
All Other Elections – the morning of Thursday, May 19, 2022
Pursuant to Article VIII, Section 1, and Article VIII, Section 4, of the OAPFF Constitution and By-Laws, both the President and Secretary/Treasurer, by virtue of their office, shall be a delegate to the IAFF Convention.
The “return by” date printed on the credentials is April 1st. The correct date should be April 16th.
Enclosed are your credentials. DO NOT CHANGE THE NUMBERS ON YOUR CREDENTIALS. If your records don’t agree with the voting strength or delegates indicated, call the Secretary/Treasurer’s office at 614-488-9920. Duplicate credentials (yellow copy) must be returned to the Secretary/Treasurer by April 16, 2022. Resolutions must be received by the Secretary/Treasurer forty-five (45) days prior to the conference (April 1, 2022). To be entitled to representation in conference, locals shall have per capita tax paid on the full membership in accordance with Article X, Section 5 of the Constitution and By-Laws (April payment).
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
1. Make your own room reservation by April 24, 2022.
2. Duplicate credentials must be mailed and received by Secretary/Treasurer Bill Quinn at 140 E. Town St., Suite 1225, Columbus, Ohio 43215, by April 16, 2022.
3. Resolutions must be mailed and received by Secretary/Treasurer Bill Quinn at 140 E. Town St., Suite 1225, Columbus, Ohio 43215, by April 1, 2022.
4. Per capita must be paid up through and including the month of April 2022.
5. Hotel reservations received by The Renaissance Cleveland Hotel after April 24, 2022, will be confirmed on a space available basis at regular rates.
****Credentials were sent only to the Secretary of each Local****
We are members of the International Association of Fire Fighters(IAFF), the driving force behind nearly every advance in the fire and emergency services in the 21st century. With headquarters in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario, the IAFF represents more than 316,000 full-time professional fire fighters and paramedics in more than 3,400 affiliates. IAFF members protect more than 85 percent of the population in communities throughout the United States and Canada.
140 East Town Street, Suite 1225,
Columbus, Ohio 43215